This is a little late because Zoee has been in school for about 3 weeks now but I wanted to make sure she was loving it before I told every one about it. She has a bran new teacher named Mrs Reimschiissle (try to get a new 1st grader to say that). So far she has been very good and Zoee thinks the world of her. She loves to go on the bus and she gets to eat lunch and the best part to her is the 3 recesses that she gets. She is so social it kills me. I went to her S.E.P. this morning and she is doing well in school we did not lose to much over the summer. Well after as we walked down the hall I had many new faces (teachers, office workers, lunch lady,ect) that said hi and would tell me how much they enjoy Zoee and the bright smile. I love that I can share her with everyone and the thought that you daughter is so thoughtful to even tell the lunch lady how good the food is every day is so gratifying to me. She had VIP week and she was the VIP Dan and I got to write her a letter about how important she is to us it was the pinnacle of her day. She loved it so much that after i read it to her she gave me a big hug and said thanks. We lover her so much I hate to see her grow so fast but oh well.
New Years Eve 2017
8 years ago



2 comments:
Kaylee starts the equivalent to 1st grade next tuesday. I am so nervous!! It looks like Zoee really loves school. I would hate to have a teacher with that name. I cant imagine how hard it must be to say that. It looks european maybe Austrian or German. Can you imagine going to school with that name. Man the poor lady!!
what a sweet girl. im glad she likes her teacher. she looks really nice. i still cant believe she's in first grade.
Post a Comment