So my Birthday was Sat. It started out ok Dan got me breakfast, the daycare kids showed up and I started with my Sat. cleaning. I needed to make a bank run so I loaded up all my kids and away we went. Well we did not make it very far when my trusty OLD truck died the motor is froze up it was some thing I will never forget. I called Dan and we got all the kids back to the house and my dad got one of his friends to come pull it back to my home. That was the not only thing I did but it made my 30th very memorable. We all so went to see the forgotten carols my mom buys tickets for us every year it was fun.
3 comments:
Awe dang! That sucks! Well other than that I hope you had a terrific day! How were the Forgotten Carols?
wahoooo!! you have enteresd the world of being 30. I hope that other than the truck breaking down you had a lovely day!! it is weird us all turning 30 now. lots of love!
Hey Crystal Holy crap I found you (its sandi snow) Your girls are soooo big and you look great. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment