Thursday, April 9, 2009

Zoee's field trip to Zion



Today I had the opportunity to go with Zoee on her 1st school field trip to Zion. We hiked up to Weeping Rock and along the river had lunch (that we packed) and came home the kids loved every min. Zion was so pretty it was the perfect day not to hot not to cold. I forget how much more exciting things are to 1st graders (kids in general) but it was a great experience for us both and I would love to do it again.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I really like that one of just Zoee. Like a lot. I think I want to edit it a little and frame it.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

How fun! I miss Zion or hiking in general! No joke! You guys are so cute and fun! We hope to see you soon!

Us said...

how fun. thats go great that you were able to go with her. i bet she'll remember that forever. what a great mom.:)