Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Bills House

We have been very busy at our house.The last few weeks have been loaded with a new baby, school starting for both Zoee and Jaylee and I even got some tomotoes bottled. Here is Zoee's 2nd grade teacher she was so excited to be back in school she is getting so big.

Here is Jaylee's big day she loved getting on the bus she was a little scared but she got right up there.
Kintergaurden must be hard because she fell fast asleep on the floor behind the sofa like 10min after she got home.

We also had the fair I took all four girls to the fair thanks to my good friend Tiff she went on the rides with the girls.
Angie is getting so big she was right up there with her older sisters she wants to be a big girl also. She is talking more and more every day and belive me when I say that she knows what she wants and is deturmend to get it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! The girls are getting so big. I remember when Kaylee went to the equivalent of Kindergarten and when she got home she was pooped. She fell fast asleep then too. That was 2 years ago now she is 5 and will be in the equivalent to 2nd grade and she isnt quiet as tired at the end of the day. You are all so cute! xxooxx

Tiffany said...

Yay you put them up! Cute cute! That's hilarious about Jaylee falling asleep.