Saturday, August 1, 2009

our new baby "Dani"



She was born on July 15Th and was 8 pounds 6oz (my smallest one) the girls have had so much fun with her. Angie has been good Zoee has been a ton of help and Jaylee is just here for the attention. Dan has been amazing he has been there for me 100% to take care of me and the girls. He has done dinners helped out with cooking and even gave me flowers and a little extra attention to help me threw the days when I don't get any sleep. I wanted to say thanks to all my family on both sides and close friends for all the dinners it helps out so much. I am so truly blessed with so much love all around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Im glad things have gone so well!! All our love!! xxooxx

Heather said...

She is so precious!