So I went to the movies with my good friend Tiff and seen "Julie and Julia" very cute movie. Any way I am not be the most creative writer but I had to share this. I have a local produce stand down the street and they have been selling me Tomatoes, they are so good. Well another good friend of mine put a bug in my ear before I had seen the movie and I started bottling the tomatoes and it has been so fun. My mom taught me a long time ago how to do it so today after seeing the movie I got yet another box of tomatoes and did salsa it is so good my house has that aroma of cooking and just the feeling I get when people tell me its so good and that I did a great job I almost love leaving the full bottles on the counter so as to say "look at what I have been doing." Well of course I have had help Zoee has loved getting her hands in it and my Mom has come out twice its been so great. Well here is a photo of a beautiful jar of the Salsa.

(P.S. I took this photo with my cell so its not to good sorry)
5 comments:
way cool Crystal! If you have a really good recipe will you please email it to me because I have loads of tomatoes this year from my tomato plants and I really want to make some homemade salsa. You cant get anything authentic over here. And I really miss it. Please email me amwhitfield@gmail.com xx
It's soooo yummy! With just a hint of lime. From what - I don't know.
:)
mmmm looks sooo yummy. i want your recipe too. i'll have to give it a try.
Why the freak have I not known you had a blog?? Ok, now I can keep up with the St. George clan. ;)
AND I love canning tomatoes too... weird, but true.
Post a Comment