Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Small Things Can Be Big

I keep telling people that very thing is the same and nothing new is going on. Well small things to me but maybe big in the grand skem of things. I watched yet another birthday of one of my daycare girls go by. She has been with our family for almost 3 years she is growing in to such a little lady. Those who know me know that I am a cry baby and Ashley is like one of mine. It makes me look at all my kids and realize that they are getting so so big. I made a butterfly cake and the girls got her ZuZu pet and all the daycare sang Happy Birthday to her. She tried to act like she was not on the top of the world but she loved it.
Fathers day came and went the girls where so excited to give gifts to the daddy. He even acted excited when Jaylee gave him Mints LOL it was so cute. Dan was the perfect dad that day he even went to a kid movie with us. He is loving caring and so passionate with me and the kids. I could not have asked for a better husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you have blogged twice this week. It is awesome. I know these things might seem little to you but in the future you will be able to look back on our blog and remember some of the "little" things that have happened. I love your blog. You have such a beautiful family!! Loads of Love!!