Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update !!!!

So I have been prompted in many ways to update my blog so here it is. I love being a mother its so fun and rewarding. I have recently upgraded my daycare to a family group which means that I can now have 16 kids in my home with a employee. I have hired Josie to come work for me the days I have more than 8 daycare kids. Dan is so great he has been there to support me in this decision the whole time. I had to go to the city for a conditional permit to get the license is was nerve racking but its done.
The Zoee and Jaylee have been out of school now for about 2 weeks an they are already board. I have them is a class that runs Monday-Wednesday 12:00-3:30 at the rec-center, they look forward to it every day.
Dan has a new love in life it is a Harly Davidson V-Rod Motorcycle. Last week he took a motorcycle class that was 4 hours Thurs.- Fri. and all day Sat.- Sunday. We missed him but it was worth it knowing that he feels better and is a safer driver because of it. He also had a lot of fun with the class. He is riding a different bike in this photo for the class this next one is a pic of the class more girls than boys but we all know that Dan is use to that.
Dani will be one years old next month. This year has just flown away she is still doing a army crawl but is pulling herself up next to furniture, and Sunday went up two stairs.
She is even getting some hair.Here is photo of Jaylee and her Kindergarten graduation she did so great we are so proud of her. She is looking forward to going to 1st grade next school year.

4 comments:

Us said...

yay! finally. i love seeing the pics of the kids and all they are doing. they are all getting so big

Heather said...

So glad you updated! You sound thoroughly busy but enjoying it all the while.

Unknown said...

I too am so glad you updated. It is so great to see what you all are up to!! Keep it up, Miss you all loads!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

FINALLY!!!! You updated! You go girl!